Monday, March 9, 2020

Daily Devotion: My Needs


Bible Reading: Philippians 4:13-23

Key Verse: Verse 19 – “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Key Words: But my God shall supply all your need

In my life I have been amazed at how God supplied, seemingly just in the “nick of time.” There were times in college that we (Linda and I) had no food to eat and God supplied; times we had no gas in the car and God again supplied. There were times when there was more month than money; yes, you got it, God supplied. He is a God of grace.

An unbelieving man went to investigate George Mueller's orphanage work. The woman who opened the door said, "Have you brought the bread?" He replied, "What bread?" She replied, "The bread for the children. It is five minutes to mealtime." He saw many children waiting for breakfast. However, Mr. Mueller was calm. In a few minutes, the woman came rushing back, exclaiming, "The bread has come!" There was a cartload. Later, the man learned that they needed $ 25,000.00 by noon the same day. Mr. Muller confessed, "I don't know where a penny of it is coming from, but it is certainly coming." A letter arrived from India, which was the only mail of the day. It was opened in the visitor’s presence. It contained a draft for the exact amount needed.

But my God shall supply all your needs!


What to do:
✞ God is a great leaning post. Lean on Him.

Are you Saved? | Get These Free Devotions Everyday By Email