Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Daily Devotion: Who Loves Me?

Bible Reading: Galatians 2:16-21

Key Verse: Verse 20 – “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."

Key Words: who loved me, and gave himself for me

“I live by the faith of the Son of God”---how tender this is---“who loved me, and gave himself for me.” Christ loved me, but He could not love me into heaven. He had to give Himself for me. The gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus. You can only receive a gift by faith. This applies to any gift, for that matter. You have to believe that the giver who holds out the gift to you is sincere. You must believe that he is telling the truth when he holds it out to you and says, “It is yours.” You have to reach out in faith and take it before it belongs to you. God offers you the gift of eternal life in Christ Jesus.

On the day that you came to faith in Christ, you entered into a spiritual union with Him. What exactly is a spiritual union? Many people drink coffee with cream. When cream is added to coffee, a union occurs. The blackness of the coffee and the whiteness of the cream are now integrated and made one. The coffee becomes brown because of the union. The coffee is not considered black-and-white coffee; it’s just a cup of coffee! When you drink it, you now have to drink the black coffee with the white cream because they have become one. If someone were to try to separate the cream from the coffee, there would be chaos in the cup. Once the union of cream with coffee has occurred, no separation is possible---Amen!!


What to do:
✞ Remember He loves you and gave Himself for you. Have you given yourself to Him?

Are you Saved? | Get These Free Devotions Everyday By Email